Thursday, January 5, 2012

Off And Running

I started the new year on my mat.  And it felt wonderful!  But now I have a horrible head cold; the worst cold I've had in years and our whole family has it.  Awesome.  So since all this congestion is blocking any sort of deep thoughts from happening I'm going to post a video today in hopes that tomorrow I am able to actual share something of value.

So this chick may be offensivc, but if ya know me well, I curse like a sailor (only in front of appropriately aged individuals I assure you), but seeing as how that is one of my New Years resolutions, I figure people like this can curse instead :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0i_5YBnQdac" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope you got a laugh!

Namaste!

1 comment: